2012年3月25日星期日

Mothers Day Presents To Brighten Up Her Work Space

Always challenging to figure out what to get for your mother - however look at these additional possibilities. Alma Fortune Cups influenced by the Turkish custom of Tasseography (coffee forturne telling), Opera Porcelain with its softly rounded forms (just like mom), Kyros Cup & Plate great for an morning coffee and snack. For tea-drinkers, Morehouse Double Walled Glass (shown with a Tea Forte Silken Tea Infuser) and the illicit appearing Tea Stick from Blomus: fill with tea, set in a cup of hot water and let the tea steep completely. Want to know where to get these terrific gifts? Visit FurnitureSeen.comWe were introduced to the design of Jerry Jacobs, a San Francisco based Interior Designer. Although I usually tend to more modern interiors, I was particularly taken with this room, in a flat in the Presidio Heights area of San Francisco. I love the gentle palatte punctuated by the robust piece of art and the brown floors and lighting. The combination of textiles certainly gets my attention without becoming a distraction. I asked Jerry about the project - I was so interested about that art piece - was it the inspiration or the finishing complement? “The property owner had viewed the art piece early in the development and asked me if I could work with it. To me it looked like a modern Toulouse Lautrec… also I have always liked red, black and pasty motifs, so I said yes. She purchased it and we did work around it a bit.” Jerry said he insisted on the black border to match the flooring and chandelier. At the client’s request, golden was selected as the prime color, which worked well with the girls’ RC Air Swimmers hair. I admire the restraint excercised within this room - I asked Jerry how he knows at what time he’s done. “I am regularly very restrained, I find that it creates interiors last longer or become S107 helicopter timeless. I have a tendency to be monochromatic, but I do enjoy to bring life into the spaces. In this case natural luminosity have been effective exceptionally well too.” He went on to say that there was no further need, the room was completed. I wholeheartedly agree.Announced at IMM Cologne, Ruche is the daybed brought down to its most essential elements: a frame and a pad. The plain rc flying fish beechwood configuration is draped with a thick quilted mattress. The finish, as thoughtful and thorough as the ruching of a woman’s garment, delivers an appealing, relaxed yet sophisticated feel. Linea’s Santa Monica store is filled of illustrious household furniture design at truly remarkable values. Take Flipt by Jeff Miller for Cerruti Baleri. This chair doubles as a side chair or lounge, with a simple flip, you can open or close the lower section of the chair to make it work whichever way. This piece is on the floor at Linea Santa Monica for 50% off the initial price. Blossom Ring by Black + Blum was apparently inspired by the Fibonacci Curve, you know that series of numbers that accounts for so many of the spiraling shapes that arise in nature… Well, in any case, the vase is beautiful as well as austere. Executed in free flowing line with a chromed finish, the container is outfitted with a water tube that is concealed within. Consider connecting more than a few Flower Loops in concert for a larger impact.London established Black + Blum is an Anglo-Swiss design institute that ventured out to build up their private product line. Appears it was a great decision as their modern accessories line continues to grow.

没有评论:

发表评论